Practicing Nephrologists are Invited to Register to Attend
Home Dialysis University
Wake Forest School of Medicine and The International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis (ISPD), are pleased to announce the schedule for the Home Dialysis University for Physicians Courses in 2015.
These courses will run approximately 2.5 days beginning on a Sunday afternoon. Course objectives will cover a wide range of topics including, but not limited to the following:
· Outcomes in PD and clinical considerations for patient selection
· Kinetic modeling and prescription management
· Fluid management in patients on PD
· Reducing and managing infectious & non-infectious complications
· Elements of success in a home dialysis program
· Fundamentals of Home hemodialysis
· Benefits of daily Home hemodialysis
· Access issues
The course material will be delivered by renowned experts in the field.
There is limited availability for this program, so attendance will be determined on a first come, first serve basis.
For information on Home Dialysis University for Fellows, please visit http://www.hdufellows.com/.
September 27-29, 2015
October 11-13, 2015
November 15-17, 2015